Free shipping in Sweden | Delivery 1-3 work days
Below you will find some of the most common questions we receive. Should you not find the answer to your question, you are more than welcome to connect with us and we will help you as soon as possible.
The products are designed to have the best oil-absorbing effect when used together, but they also work great on their own. The only important thing to keep in mind is that the foundation is not absorbent alone, but is created to sit well on oily skin.
- Add primer and powder only to your t-zone.
- Only use the primer without makeup on top.
- Use the whole trio during the summer but only our foundation during the winter (if your skin tends to get dry during the winter)
- Adapt the level of coverage with our buildable foundation
- Or get less coverage by adding a drop of primer to our foundation
- You can add highlighter or mist if you are going for more glow rather than a matte finish
None of the products contain perfume or essential oils, but you can feel the natural scent of the ingredients upon application but they disappear quickly after application.
Our Uniset® primer and powder give a matte result, while our foundation gives a result that is a balance between glowy and matte. If you use our products together, you will get a soft matte finish. If you want a more glowy look, you can simply apply highlighter/mist on your whole face or to your preferred areas.
You can mix the foundation with a moisturizer but since our products are specifically developed to adhere better to oilier parts, we recommend mixing the foundation with our primer instead. This will decrease the risk of the makeup dissolving on oily skin but it’s not an issue for drier areas and you can always experiment to see what works for you.
Absolutely! We’ve noticed that some sprays/mists do cause the skin to become oily faster which can be good to be aware of. But many people use setting spray on top of Minolei’s products without any issues.
It's different for everyone, many people find that the skin stays matte from morning to evening but it depends on how much oil the skin produces and how much product you use. Most people who get a little glow in their skin during the day think it's nice because the products still sit nicely on the skin and don't come off or feel greasy.
There are a few tricks for a more absorbent effect:
- Mix in a drop of our primer into the foundation. Our foundation is buildable so you can still build up to your desired coverage
- Apply more primer on oilier areas. Let the primer dry and set into the skin before applying the foundation if you feel like you need it.
- Use a compact powder brush and dab/buff the powder onto your oily areas. The powder has a thin and soft texture, if you have a compact brush you can dab on a lot of powder and it will still look nice.
- Try a different day cream/moisturizer or dab off excess day cream on areas with a lot of oiliness (after having let the day cream sink into the skin for a while).
Yes, all our products are vegan.
Yes, we are against animal testing and do not sell our products on markets where animal testing is required.
Shipping and delivery.
It is possible! If you place your order before 13.00 on a weekday (1 p.m.), it will be packed and sent the same day, and sometimes the transport succeeds in delivering the weekday after. However, this is not something we can guarantee and also depends on where you live.
All orders that have been submitted before 13.00 (1 p.m.) are shipped the same day, but the delivery time outside Sweden may vary depending on the country and area.
Yes, all of our packages are traceable. As soon as we have shipped your order we will send you a tracking number.
Within Sweden, you choose Postnord (free delivery) or Bring.
Within the Nordics (Denmark & Finland), we send our packages with Bring.
In other EU countries, packages are sent via DHL.
We have Postnord as a free delivery alternative within Sweden. For Bring and DHL, there will be an added delivery fee.
On Minolei.com, you can shop from Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and Poland.
If you want to order our products in Norway, you can do so at Lyko.no.
Email us at email@example.com with a picture of your package and a description of the damages and we’ll help you further.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
If you don’t pick up your package at the delivery point in time, it will be sent back after seven days. We will then credit your order and charge you a fee of SEK 250.
We offer both Klarna and card payment. Choose your country in the checkout to get an overview of the payment methods that you can choose from,
Payment methods vary in different countries. Select your country at checkout to easily see which payment options you can choose.
No, you don’t need to pay any additional tax or tull, all of the taxes are included in the total which you can see when you check out.
Other than shopping at minolei.com, you can also purchase our products from Lyko.